- Fuel prices continue to rise into summer months
- Used-car values continue downward trend, pickups remain stable
- Toyota Tundra values top list for best performing year-to-date
- Fuel prices continue steep climb in May 2015
- Despite increasing fuel prices, electric vehicles among worst-performing segment
- Buick, Jeep and Dodge report largest gains year-to-date
- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April
Negotiating and applying for credit are two aspects of the car-buying experience that are particular sources of anxiety for consumers. Despite their general anxiety and reluctance around F&I, 84% beleive F&I products have real value and 72% of shoppers indicated that they are still interested in learning more about F&I products and services.
Learn more about how you can drive influence and preference for F&I products at your dealership.
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research. The study identified key areas where consumer demand is influencing rapid change, as well as important insights about how improvements in the car-buying process can benefit the industry.
Get more in-depth demographic analysis and hear from car buyers who participated in this groundbreaking study in the special Car Buyer of the Future section.
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
Car Buyer of the Future Study
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research t
How to Avoid Two Common Sins of Summer in Used Vehicles
DaIe Pollak shares two cardinal sins that dealers ... read more.
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - June 2015
Fuel prices continue to rise into summer Months
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.