- Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
- Fuel prices rally in February 2015, remain down 34 percent year-over-year
- Crossover segments report largest gains in 2015
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase in 2015
- 2015 mid-size sedan auction retention lower than previous years
- Ford Flex leads full-size crossover/SUV segment
- Fuel prices reach six-year low
- Trucks, SUVs and crossovers held value best in 2014
- Full-size pickup trucks off to strong start in 2015
- Strong start for 2015 SUV/crossover values
- Mid-size sedans start 2015 strong
- 2014 compact car retention
Case studies are designed to illustrate how dealers use specific tools, technology and tactics to successfully transform their businesses. This case study examines how Mountain States Toyota has transformed their business and grown market share from 8% to 21.85% by shifting to an all-digital marketing strategy with a focus on Search and third-party site advertising.
Three infographics that reveal key data points from the latest study about the influence of media on New & Used car buyers.
Learn what sources influence car buyers to visit dealerships, how and where they are spending time during the shopping process, and more.
Study to Understand the Sources that Influence Vehicle Purchase
This study from IHS Automotive and AutoTrader.com shows the sources currently influencing vehicle purchases.
Since 2011, the Automotive Buyer Influence Study by IHS (commissioned by AutoTrader) has provided groundbreaking information about the influence of media among New and Used car buyers. This 2015 study shows that the Internet continues to be the most-used and most-influential source among consumers, with Millennials leading the way in this growth. Car buyers are spending 75% of their time shopping online, and mobile device use is growing significantly.
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
White Paper: It's About Time
Streamlining in-store processes to improve the customer experience
Autotrader Unveils New Brand Identity
Company launches new logo and brand identity
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - February 2015
Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.