- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April
Negotiating and applying for credit are two aspects of the car-buying experience that are particular sources of anxiety for consumers. Despite their general anxiety and reluctance around F&I, 84% beleive F&I products have real value and 72% of shoppers indicated that they are still interested in learning more about F&I products and services.
Learn more about how you can drive influence and preference for F&I products at your dealership.
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research. The study identified key areas where consumer demand is influencing rapid change, as well as important insights about how improvements in the car-buying process can benefit the industry.
- Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
- Fuel prices rally in February 2015, remain down 34 percent year-over-year
- Crossover segments report largest gains in 2015
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase in 2015
- 2015 mid-size sedan auction retention lower than previous years
- Ford Flex leads full-size crossover/SUV segment
- Fuel prices reach six-year low
- Trucks, SUVs and crossovers held value best in 2014
- Full-size pickup trucks off to strong start in 2015
- Strong start for 2015 SUV/crossover values
- Mid-size sedans start 2015 strong
- 2014 compact car retention
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
Stay informed, stay on top of your game. Tap into state and national associations.
Between compliance issues and an ever-evolving ... read more.
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - April 2015
Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.