In an effort to better understand the consumer mindset when it comes to F&I and uncover revenue opportunities for dealers, MakeMyDeal commissioned a study to:
•Understand consumer feelings toward F&I products and services and their current process of learning about and purchasing them
•Measure current consumer awareness and knowledge of F&I products and services
•Determine if consumers already know what F&I products they want to purchase or if they depend upon the dealer for education and encouragement
•Evaluate the potential impact on F&I product sales if the education and sales process is brought online
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research. The study identified key areas where consumer demand is influencing rapid change, as well as important insights about how improvements in the car-buying process can benefit the industry.
- Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
- Fuel prices rally in February 2015, remain down 34 percent year-over-year
- Crossover segments report largest gains in 2015
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase in 2015
- 2015 mid-size sedan auction retention lower than previous years
- Ford Flex leads full-size crossover/SUV segment
- Fuel prices reach six-year low
- Trucks, SUVs and crossovers held value best in 2014
- Full-size pickup trucks off to strong start in 2015
- Strong start for 2015 SUV/crossover values
- Mid-size sedans start 2015 strong
- 2014 compact car retention
Case studies are designed to illustrate how dealers use specific tools, technology and tactics to successfully transform their businesses. This case study examines how Mountain States Toyota has transformed their business and grown market share from 8% to 21.85% by shifting to an all-digital marketing strategy with a focus on Search and third-party site advertising.
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
White Paper: It's About Time
Streamlining in-store processes to improve the customer experience
4 Ways to Make Smarter Inventory Sourcing a Competitive Advantage by Dale Pollak
A more challenging wholesale environment for ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.