- Used-car values to end 2014 higher than last two years
- Sports car, subcompacts tied for worst-performing segments
- Full-size truck values continue declines in third quarter
- Compact and mid-size SUV/crossover values remain higher year-over-year
- Full-size car values at lowest levels in 2014
In order to better understand what defines operational excellence, Autotrader examined 20,000 dealerships on its website to discover which ones were the highest performers in terms of driving customers to their virtual experience. Using these results, Autotrader commissioned a third party to conduct a qualitative analysis of these dealers. The analysis identified eight fundamental areas of front-end dealership operations leading to a sale.
- Van, full-size sport utility segments among top used-vehicle performers
- Entry-level luxury vehicles down more than 4 percent year-over-year
- Subcompacts approach three-year vehicle value lows
- Full-size pickup trucks continue mild downward trend through August 2014
This infographic reveals findings from the annual 2013 Autotrader Certified Study and demonstrates the importance of educating shoppers about Certified vehicles.
What manufacturers and marketers need to know about this 75-million-strong contingent.
Exclusive study reveals how consumers use multiple devices while shopping for a car.
Autotrader's Multi-Device Car Shopping Study shows how the usage of smartphones and tablets is changing car shopping and provides insights into what OEMs and dealers need to do to influence shoppers across devices.
Millennials are aging into the United States' largest car-buying cohort. Here's a quick glance at how they shop for cars.
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
Car Buyer of the Future Study
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research t
How to Avoid Two Common Sins of Summer in Used Vehicles
DaIe Pollak shares two cardinal sins that dealers ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.