- Auction values on the rise
- Fuel prices remain low
- Historical perspective: Toyota Prius versus fuel prices
- Values for GM full-size SUVs decline
- Values for full-size pickup trucks decrease as home construction slows
- Mid-size vehicles on upward trajectory
- Compact crossovers up, while luxury crossovers fall
- Used luxury values rise slightly in February
- Accord jumps to top of mid-size segment; Fusion reports greatest gains
This white paper looks at the results of focus group research on dealerships who use Trade-In Marketplace, an AutoTrader.com valuation tool, and what these dealerships reported as potent upsides to a tool they initially secured as a means of lead generation and inventory acquisition.
Customer handling and the experience at the dealership is one of the top reasons why a car buyer decides to purchase from a dealership. A good experience can mean repeat and referral business for your dealership.
- Used-car values start the year strong
- Subcompact cars with auction values under $10,000
- Used luxury values begin year at 2013 levels; luxury crossovers/SUVs retain best value
- Full-size SUV values begin to flatten
- Full-size pickup truck values begin 2014 above previous years
- Mid-size vehicles underperform market
- The Midwest deep freeze impacts KBB.com shopper activity
- Auction values finish the year strong
- Model-year 2012 subcompact, compact vehicle segments top charts for retained value
- Moderate declines found in used-luxury segment
- Mid-size vehicle values down year-over-year
- Full-size crossover/SUV values steadily decline
- Mid-size pickup truck values remain stable through the fourth quarter of 2013
- Fuel efficiency is the gift that keeps giving
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Car buyer Dionne M. talks to us about how a dealership can quickly lose her as a customer by not focusing on her needs.
White Paper: It's About Time
Streamlining in-store processes to improve the customer experience
Video: Rick Wainschel Reveals New Insights about the CPO Owner Experience
Rick Wainschel, VP of Automotive Insights at ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.