- Used-car values rise sharply, some values hit peak
- Toyota Corolla leads compact car segment
- SUV/crossover values expected to increase through April
- Full-size pickup truck values reverse downward trend in March
- Mid-size sedan values move upward in March
- Full-size car values increase; Hyundai Azera leads segment
- Auction values on the rise
- Fuel prices remain low
- Historical perspective: Toyota Prius versus fuel prices
- Values for GM full-size SUVs decline
- Values for full-size pickup trucks decrease as home construction slows
- Mid-size vehicles on upward trajectory
- Compact crossovers up, while luxury crossovers fall
- Used luxury values rise slightly in February
- Accord jumps to top of mid-size segment; Fusion reports greatest gains
This white paper looks at the results of focus group research on dealerships who use Trade-In Marketplace, an AutoTrader.com valuation tool, and what these dealerships reported as potent upsides to a tool they initially secured as a means of lead generation and inventory acquisition.
Customer handling and the experience at the dealership is one of the top reasons why a car buyer decides to purchase from a dealership. A good experience can mean repeat and referral business for your dealership.
- Used-car values start the year strong
- Subcompact cars with auction values under $10,000
- Used luxury values begin year at 2013 levels; luxury crossovers/SUVs retain best value
- Full-size SUV values begin to flatten
- Full-size pickup truck values begin 2014 above previous years
- Mid-size vehicles underperform market
- The Midwest deep freeze impacts KBB.com shopper activity
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Car buyer Dionne M. talks to us about how a dealership can quickly lose her as a customer by not focusing on her needs.
White Paper: It's About Time
Streamlining in-store processes to improve the customer experience
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - November 2014
Used-car values begin to slow down as year-end ... read more.
AutoTrader.com/IHS Automotive Buyer Influence Study Live Online
AutoTrader.com, in partnership with IHS, will reveal ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.