- Van, full-size sport utility segments among top used-vehicle performers
- Entry-level luxury vehicles down more than 4 percent year-over-year
- Subcompacts approach three-year vehicle value lows
- Full-size pickup trucks continue mild downward trend through August 2014
- Used-car values continue downward, trend expected to continue
- Van, truck values show greatest used-vehicle value gains
- Subcompact car values report largest declines
- Used hot car report
- Used-car values trend downward in June 2014
- Mid-size truck values remain through first half of 2014
- After April peak, used-car values begin decline
- Recall recap; Colbalt and HHR maintain values after massive recall
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase through May 2014
- Fuel prices on the rise
- Used-car values peak in April
- Full-size pickup truck values continued to climb in April despite mixed housing numbers
- Full-size cars show strength for second consecutive month
- Sports car values surpass 2013 levels
- Mid-size sedan values fail to reach 2012 levels
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
White Paper: It's About Time
Streamlining in-store processes to improve the customer experience
4 Ways to Make Smarter Inventory Sourcing a Competitive Advantage by Dale Pollak
A more challenging wholesale environment for ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.