- Used-vehicle values finish the year strong
- Mid-size pickup truck category leads in retained value
- Fuel prices reach new low
- Despite dip in housing construction, full-size truck values remain stable
- Mid-size sedan segment outperforms in December despite auction volume increase
- Used-car values begin to slow down as year-end approaches
- Values for full-size pickup trucks remain above previous years’ values
- New-vehicle debuts to impact used-vehicle values
- Vehicle values drop consistently since May peak
- Fuel prices hit three-year lows
- Full-size pickup truck values continue decline
- Four-week vehicle value change by segment (%)
- Full-size car values reach lowest levels of 2014
- Used hot car report
- Used-car values to end 2014 higher than last two years
- Sports car, subcompacts tied for worst-performing segments
- Full-size truck values continue declines in third quarter
- Compact and mid-size SUV/crossover values remain higher year-over-year
- Full-size car values at lowest levels in 2014
- Van, full-size sport utility segments among top used-vehicle performers
- Entry-level luxury vehicles down more than 4 percent year-over-year
- Subcompacts approach three-year vehicle value lows
- Full-size pickup trucks continue mild downward trend through August 2014
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
Car Buyer of the Future Study
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research t
How to Avoid Two Common Sins of Summer in Used Vehicles
DaIe Pollak shares two cardinal sins that dealers ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.