- Used-car values trend downward in June 2014
- Mid-size truck values remain through first half of 2014
- After April peak, used-car values begin decline
- Recall recap; Colbalt and HHR maintain values after massive recall
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase through May 2014
- Fuel prices on the rise
- Used-car values peak in April
- Full-size pickup truck values continued to climb in April despite mixed housing numbers
- Full-size cars show strength for second consecutive month
- Sports car values surpass 2013 levels
- Mid-size sedan values fail to reach 2012 levels
- Used-car values rise sharply, some values hit peak
- Toyota Corolla leads compact car segment
- SUV/crossover values expected to increase through April
- Full-size pickup truck values reverse downward trend in March
- Mid-size sedan values move upward in March
- Full-size car values increase; Hyundai Azera leads segment
- Auction values on the rise
- Fuel prices remain low
- Historical perspective: Toyota Prius versus fuel prices
- Values for GM full-size SUVs decline
- Values for full-size pickup trucks decrease as home construction slows
- Mid-size vehicles on upward trajectory
- Compact crossovers up, while luxury crossovers fall
- Used luxury values rise slightly in February
- Accord jumps to top of mid-size segment; Fusion reports greatest gains
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Car buyer Dionne M. talks to us about how a dealership can quickly lose her as a customer by not focusing on her needs.
White Paper: It's About Time
Streamlining in-store processes to improve the customer experience
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - November 2014
Used-car values begin to slow down as year-end ... read more.
AutoTrader.com/IHS Automotive Buyer Influence Study Live Online
AutoTrader.com, in partnership with IHS, will reveal ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.