- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April
- Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
- Fuel prices rally in February 2015, remain down 34 percent year-over-year
- Crossover segments report largest gains in 2015
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase in 2015
- 2015 mid-size sedan auction retention lower than previous years
- Ford Flex leads full-size crossover/SUV segment
- Fuel prices reach six-year low
- Trucks, SUVs and crossovers held value best in 2014
- Full-size pickup trucks off to strong start in 2015
- Strong start for 2015 SUV/crossover values
- Mid-size sedans start 2015 strong
- 2014 compact car retention
- Used-vehicle values finish the year strong
- Mid-size pickup truck category leads in retained value
- Fuel prices reach new low
- Despite dip in housing construction, full-size truck values remain stable
- Mid-size sedan segment outperforms in December despite auction volume increase
- Used-car values begin to slow down as year-end approaches
- Values for full-size pickup trucks remain above previous years’ values
- New-vehicle debuts to impact used-vehicle values
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
White Paper: It's About Time
Streamlining in-store processes to improve the customer experience
Stay informed, stay on top of your game. Tap into state and national associations.
Between compliance issues and an ever-evolving ... read more.
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - April 2015
Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.