- Fuel prices continue to rise into summer months
- Used-car values continue downward trend, pickups remain stable
- Toyota Tundra values top list for best performing year-to-date
- Fuel prices continue steep climb in May 2015
- Despite increasing fuel prices, electric vehicles among worst-performing segment
- Buick, Jeep and Dodge report largest gains year-to-date
- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April
- Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
- Fuel prices rally in February 2015, remain down 34 percent year-over-year
- Crossover segments report largest gains in 2015
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase in 2015
- 2015 mid-size sedan auction retention lower than previous years
- Ford Flex leads full-size crossover/SUV segment
- Fuel prices reach six-year low
- Trucks, SUVs and crossovers held value best in 2014
- Full-size pickup trucks off to strong start in 2015
- Strong start for 2015 SUV/crossover values
- Mid-size sedans start 2015 strong
- 2014 compact car retention
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
Car Buyer of the Future Study
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research t
How to Avoid Two Common Sins of Summer in Used Vehicles
DaIe Pollak shares two cardinal sins that dealers ... read more.
Strong Economy and Low Gas Prices Drove CPO Shoppers to Trucks and Large SUVs in June
Five trucks and five SUVs made the list of ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.