White Paper: Maximizing the Trade-In Process
This white paper looks at the results of focus group research on dealerships who use Trade-In Marketplace, an AutoTrader.com valuation tool, and what these dealerships reported as potent upsides to a tool they initially secured as a means of lead generation and inventory acquisition.
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - October 2013
- Auction values begin their seasonal decline, but still performing well compared to 2012
- Nissan Leaf rebounds in the second half of the year
- Compact SUV/crossover values drop year-over-year
- Full-size car values up
- Values for full-size trucks and housing starts remain higher than previous years
- Luxury values settle into their seasonal decline
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - September 2013
- Auction values for 1- to 3-year-old models at the end of Q3 2013 remain at a 3-year high at an average of $17,085, or $280 above the 2012 average.
- Since the start of the year, auction values have declined an average of $731 or 4.3 percent. In 2012, average auction values declined by $974 or 5.8 percent by the end of Q3 2012.
- Kelley Blue Book expects values to continue on their downward trajectory throughout the remainder of the year, while continuing to best previous year auction values.
- Used-car shopper interests shifts toward full-size cars
AutoTrader.com Multi-Device Car Shopping Study: How Consumers Shop for Cars
Nearly a quarter of all new- and used-car buyers use multiple devices to shop. Indeed, there's a correlation between everyday device usage and shopping behavior, and it's a trend that's becoming a way of life. In fact, AutoTrader.com expects that 52% of all car shopping will be done on multiple devices within the next 5 years. This study reveals how consumers use their devices, and what you can do to ensure that you're delivering the kind of shopping experience they expect.
2013 AutoTrader.com Multi-Device Car Shopping Study Infographic
This inforgraphic shows data highlights from the 2013 AutoTrader.com Multi-Device Car Shopping Study.
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Learn how to acquire high-quality units by maximizing the opportunity among car shoppers looking to trade in their vehicles.
Driving Influence & Preference For New Cars
Infographic with key data points about New Cars
Auto Ads Win Over Car Shoppers During Super Bowl® XLVIII
Searches for advertised brands and vehicles spike on ... read more.
The Dealership Experience Can Make Or Break A Sale, According To AutoTrader.com
Car buyers indicate that they will walk away from a ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.